Fish - A Feast Of Consequences CD (album) cover

4 stars Outstanding stuff! This album is not only on par with Fish's early work, but also with several of Marillion's early works. I too am well aware of the new album syndrome, but found most of his works since Vigil to be somewhat disorganized and at times even cacophonic, with the exception of a few songs such as "Plague of Ghosts" and "Zoe 25". Not so this! It's in the tradition of old Marillion with a little bit of a "Raw Meat" sound to it.

Most notable is the haunting mid-album sequence of songs about a long, costly World War I battle that seems to have overtones and admonitions aimed at the current generation.

I say 4.25!