Genesis - Calling All Stations CD (album) cover




Symphonic Prog

2.52 | 745 ratings

From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website

2 stars Listen to it a few times through before making a decision. About 60% is poor but the remaining 40% is enjoyable, The Dividing Line is good and the title track has a great emotional vocal and melody. Not recognisable as Genesis, should have gone under a different name. If you're curious, buy it but don't pay much for it, this way it would have value.
Jools | 2/5 |


As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Forum user
Forum password

WARNING: Forum software upgrade in progress, login function maybe affected for some users during that time.

Share this GENESIS review


Review related links

Copyright Prog Archives, All rights reserved. | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Advertise | RSS + syndications

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — the ultimate jazz music virtual community | MetalMusicArchives.com — the ultimate metal music virtual community

Server processing time: 0.03 seconds