Osibisa - The Very Best Of Osibisa CD (album) cover

THE VERY BEST OF OSIBISA

Osibisa

T.Rox
1 stars Can I have my money back, please?

Yes, I should have researched this one a little better before I spent my hard earned money on it! This 2CD "Very Best Of" compilation is simply the two 1976 pop-oriented studio albums "Welcome Home" & "Ojah Awake" in one release, made at a time when Osibisa and Bronze records were searching for commercial success. The work is poorly repackaged by the Gemini label; there is no booklet to speak of (just a single leaf insert) - no sign of the original art work from the two original albums - not even a list of the musicians, let alone what part they contributed.

If you want to know about the music on this compilation of albums, read the reviews under the individual album references; If you want to own this music from Osibisa my suggestion would be to buy the original albums rather than this compilation . I am sure even the most die-hard of completionist would not want this offering. One star from me!

T.Rox | 1/5 |