The Doors - Strange Days CD (album) cover

The Doors

Chris S
3 stars I have to disagree with the majority of reviewers here and and only give this album a three star rating. The material is very good but generally I find the songs way too short to make a proper impact with of course the exception being the final track, " When The Music's Over", quite possibly their best song ever.' Horse Latitude' is a strange song but good nevertheless and other worthwhile numbers being ' I Can't See Your Face In My Mind' and " Love Me Two Times" I think the Doors were already scrambling for material with Jim Morrison's erratic behaviour yet even so their best was yet to come! A Good album at best.
Chris S | 3/5 |