Pain Of Salvation - The Perfect Element Part 1 CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

4 stars A little bit overrated in the site, I think, this one is the best Pain of Salvation album, to date, in my opinion. The mighty Pain of Salvation has managed to create a concept album, with rich themes, that catches you and flows through its end even at your first listen. Very well crafted album, musically and lyrically, possessing both complexity and sentiments. Maybe an unessential detail, but I also find the artwork of the album very cool and in harmony with the music of PoS.

Those had been said, this album does not really qualify as a masterpiece of Prog music; but comes close... Anyway, The Perfect Element, Part 1 is surely an excellent addition to any Prog collection, with my final score 4.3 / 5 stars.

taylanbil | 4/5 |