Software - Chip-Meditation Part I CD (album) cover

CHIP-MEDITATION PART I

Software

Progressive Electronic

Modrigue
3 stars Rather relaxing and trippy album from the duo Software. Their music is mostly inspired by the german electronic school, especially Tangerine Dream and Klaus Shulze.

Chip Meditations Part I makes the listener dive into an electronic journey inside the computer. The pieces are smoothly sequenced in order to create an hypnotic and robotic effect. For that, the sound is very similar to Klaus Schulze's Audendity. The higlights here are the enchanting Self Similarity Life and the last ambient part of the album.

I recommend this band to all fans of Klaus Schulze, electronica and ambient music. 3,5 stars !

Modrigue | 3/5 |