Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

4 stars I see several reviews basically saying that this piece of work isn't nearly as good as their other offerings. The issue is that P of S has set the bar pretty high. If you listen to this album and don't feel like a good amount of time and effort was put in writing and composing then maybe I'm deaf because most of the tunes are very well layered. Maybe I am basing this on the degenerative quality of most music these days, but "Remedy Lane" seems pretty polished to me and any progressive music fan should be pretty proud to have this album in their collection.
jcarchia | 4/5 |