Nodens Ictus - Spacelines CD (album) cover

SPACELINES

Nodens Ictus

Psychedelic/Space Rock

obiter
3 stars Very chilled trippy album. I would recommend this to a space progger or a dance fiend as a chill out but not to someone outside the space prog/dance genre.

Haunting, memorable and very synth. The music invites the listener to come and walk in bizarre and alien lands: more romantic and dreadful than our own. It's like Sibelius to that extent.

And this is the difficulty in reviewing the album: I can see the beautiful ambient soundscapes ... great for those with imaginations and the fanatsy gamers out there, but does it cut the mustard as a prog album.

I really don't know. One day it carries me away, the next time I listen it's bland and I skip on to somehitng else.

obiter | 3/5 |