Collage - Nine Songs Of John Lennon CD (album) cover

3 stars Album made up of John Lennon covers. No original material... at least that's what you may think. John Lennon's songs are nearly unrecognisable. They are drenched in Collage's typical sound. I read in another review that this album was made as a test for their new singer. As far as I'm concerned, he failed. Everything is great except the voice unfortunately. They really should've stuck with their first singer. Anyway, I didn't know John Lennon's songs could sound progressive !!! Collage may be the best neo-progressive band after Marillion. Definitely recommended. 3 stars and a half if they hadn't changed the singer.
silvertree | 3/5 |