Apryl - Alorconfusa  CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars This is a band that could go far. The problem is their creativity ! Can you believe that ? They all over the place with a houndred ideas a minute. Not that I don't like intricate compositions, but I just can't get into the music. Okay, I may be exaggerating, but the tracks do sound "messy" to me, not in the production but in the composition itself. The album gets unpleasant and boring the more I listen to it. They kind of remind me of Nueva Era. So if you like Nueva Era, I guess you'll like Apryl. I just hope they will show more maturity in the next album.
silvertree | 2/5 |