Enchant - Blink Of An Eye CD (album) cover

4 stars This album blew me away when I first heard it and it only gets better with each listen. It is a well crafted mix of heavy riffing, delicate melody, soaring solo's (on both guitar and keys) and hooks that just don't let go. The bands style is reminiscent of Dream Theater and Fates Warning as other reviewers have pointed out but, whilst perhaps technically similar to Rush, I don't find them that similar musically. That said, any fan of Rush (as I have been for about 30 years) would probably find this to their taste as well. An easy 4 stars!
scarista | 4/5 |