BLINK OF AN EYE

6. Ultimate Gift (7:57)
7. My Everafter (5:39)
8. Invisible (5:40)
9. Despicalbe (4:13)
10. Prognosis (7:30) (Bonustrack)

Search ENCHANT Blink Of An Eye lyrics

Search ENCHANT Blink Of An Eye tabs

- Ted Leonard / vocals
- Douglas A. Ott / guitars, keyboards
- Ed Platt / bass
- Sean Flanegan / drums

IOMLTDCD 105

ENCHANT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ENCHANT Blink Of An Eye Music

Blink of an EyeBlink of an Eye
InsideOut Music 2004
ENCHANT - TUG OF WAR [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD US $13.24 Buy It Now 5h 14m
ENCHANT - BREAK [ENCHANT] - NEW CD US $36.94 Buy It Now 5h 17m
ENCHANT - WOUNDED & TIME LOST (SPECIAL EDITION) - NEW CD US $25.77 Buy It Now 5h 25m
ENCHANT - BLINK OF AN EYE [ENCHANT] [693723001227] - NEW CD US $35.40 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Enchant - The Great Divide DOUBLE VINYL + CD NEW/ MINT (29TH SEPT) US $32.61 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Blink of an Eye by Enchant US $21.51 Buy It Now 15h 36m
Enchant - Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10 US $13.95 Buy It Now 17h 23m
Betty Roi-Enchant? CD NEW US $16.90 Buy It Now 18h 5m
OPETH fantastic POSTER ! Pineapple Thief/Katatonia/Anathema/Threshopld/Enchant US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ENCHANT-TIME LOST-CD-1997-Giant/Inside Out-original first pressing US $16.79 Buy It Now 1 day
ENCHANT Tug of War T-SHIRT "BRAND NEW" Shop stock 100% Original US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Enchant Wounded Japan CD bonus track US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANT Wounded & Time Lost 2-CD Special Edition with Slipcase RUSH YES KANSAS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANT Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10 CD (New) US $16.98 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANT - TUG OF WAR [ENCHANT] - NEW CD US $7.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Enchant - Tug Of War [CD New] US $11.84 Buy It Now 2 days
(CD) ENCHANT - Wounded US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANT - LIVE AT LAST (2PC) NEW DVD US $33.49 Buy It Now 2 days
CAIRO CD OOP PRoG ELP, Rush, Kansas, Yes, Triumvirat, Enchant, Trace, Saga, IZZ US $14.99 [0 bids]
Enchant Time Lost Sealed CD US $8.00 [0 bids]
ENCHANT - BLUEPRINT OF THE WORLD (SPECIAL EDITION) - NEW CD US $24.12 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANT - TUG OF WAR NEW CD US $21.76 Buy It Now 3 days
Trio Enchant(I)Er - Les Composantes Invisibles CD US $20.09 Buy It Now 3 days
Enchant - Tug Of War CD US $18.53 Buy It Now 3 days
Wounded by Enchant (CD, May-1997, Magna Carta) US $7.99 [0 bids]
Break by Enchant (CD, Jan-2001, Inside Out Music) US $9.99 [0 bids]
La Fl–te Enchant‚e (CD, Nov-2005, Accord) US $15.01 Buy It Now 3 days
ENCHANT Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10 Progressive Rock CD Brand New Ted Leonard US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tug of War by Enchant (CD, Jul-2003, Inside Out Music) US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Spock's Beard frontman Ted Leonard - ENCHANT "Tug of War" 2003 CD - Near Mint US $4.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Enchant-A Blueprint of the World (RARE Original release!) US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Enchant-Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 (Progressive Rock CD) US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Enchant-Time Lost (Excellent Progressive Rock CD) US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Enchant-Wounded (Excellent Progressive Rock CD) OOP! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Time Lost by Enchant (CD, Jul-2001, Inside Out Music) US $8.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 by Enchant (CD, Oct-2000, Inside Out Music) US $9.40 Buy It Now 4 days
(CD) ENCHANT - A Blueprint Of The World / Import US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PLATITUDE Silence Speaks CD: VANDEN PLAS, ENCHANT, SPOCKS BEARD US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CD97 ENCHANT WOUNDED FADE 2 GREY PURE BELOW ZERO BROKEN ARMOUR WORLD PROG ROCK US $6.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Enchant Me, Amalgamation of Soundz, Good Single US $17.63 Buy It Now 5 days
SAGA 10,000 Days CD PROG SPV (Enchant, Rush, Jadis, Cairo, Styx, Gentle Giant)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
UNDER THE SUN Schematism NEW CD OOP PROG Yes Jadis Kansas Rush Enchant US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tug of War ENCHANT CD ( PROG METAL) US $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PLATITUDE Nine 9 CD ~NEW~ Progressive Rock/HM: VANDEN PLAS, ENCHANT, ROYAL HUNT US $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
EMMANUEL PAHUD - LA FL?TE ENCHANT+E - 6232102 US $13.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Enchant A Blueprint Of The World 1994 Japan CD 1st Press W/ Obi Bonus VICP-5404 US $29.80 Buy It Now 9 days
Great Divide by Enchant CD (2014) Brand New Ships Worldwide US $28.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Enchant : Tug Of War CD US $22.84 Buy It Now 9 days
Enchant - The Great Divide CD ALBUM NEW/ MINT (29TH SEPT) US $19.56 Buy It Now 10 days
Enchant - The Great Divide DELUXE 2 CD ALBUM NEW/ MINT (29TH SEPT) US $27.71 Buy It Now 10 days
ENCHANT Time Lost CD Progressive Rock 2001 Spock's Beard BRAND NEW US $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
ENCHANT Tug Of War CD Melodic / Progressive Rock 2003 Spock's Beard NEW Limited US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Under the Sun S/T SEALED 2000 USA Magna Carta CD Magellan Cairo Enchant Tiles US $27.95 Buy It Now 12 days
ENCHANT Tug Of War CD (New) US $15.19 Buy It Now 12 days
Enchantment - If Youre Ready Best Of Enchant (1996) - New - Compact Disc US $7.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Supper's Ready / A Tribute To Genesis JAPAN Shadow Gallery Magellan Enchant *A US $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
ENCHANT A BLUEPRINT OF THE WORLD (GATEFOLD TRANSP. BLUE 2LP+CD) 100 COPIES US $79.99 Buy It Now 12 days
ENCHANT A Blueprint Of The World 2x 180gm Vinyl LP + CD 2014 NEW US $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MOZART, WOLFGANG AMA - MOZART: LA FL-TE ENCHANT,E - NEW CD US $27.79 Buy It Now 13 days
ENCHANT - "A Blueprint Of The World" CD 1995 1st US PROMO + BIO - Magna Carta US $24.88 Buy It Now 14 days
ENCHANT Break CD *SEALED *Original US 2001 Inside Out Progressive Metal/Rock US $39.95 Buy It Now 14 days
ENCHANT Time Lost CD *SEALED *Original US 2001 Inside Out Progressive Metal/Rock US $29.95 Buy It Now 14 days
GEORGE FAITH ~ Romance Me Enchant Me With Love ~ 12" Single US $19.56 Buy It Now 14 days
EMILIE AUTUMN - Enchant (CD 2008) NEW & SEALED Goth Metal US $58.64 Buy It Now 14 days
Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 by Enchant (CD, 2000, Inside Out Music) HDCD US $3.00 Buy It Now 15 days
ENCHANT - LIVE AT LAST [ENCHANT] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $10.32 Buy It Now 15 days
La Fl–te Enchant‚e: French Pieces for Flute & Orchestra (CD, Jul-1990, Chandos) US $12.50 Buy It Now 15 days
ENCHANT TUG OF WAR *** CD *** US $11.62 Buy It Now 16 days
A Blueprint of the World (2lp+CD) [VINYL] Enchant Vinyl US $39.55 Buy It Now 16 days
Enchant / Wounded JAPAN+1 Dream Theater OOP!!!!! D US $34.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Tug of War - Enchant New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.71 Buy It Now 17 days
Wounded by Enchant (CD, May-1997, Magna Carta) US $7.99 Buy It Now 18 days
A Blueprint of the World by Enchant (Sep-2014, Inside Out Music) US $32.71 Buy It Now 18 days
Tug of War by Enchant (CD, Jul-2003, Inside Out Music) US $17.95 Buy It Now 18 days
IMP - HOWARD GOODALL / ENCHANT - NEW CD US $20.47 Buy It Now 19 days
Enchant / A Blueprint of the World JAPAN+1 Dream Theater OOP!!! D US $34.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Enchant - Blueprint Of The World [Vinyl New] US $44.19 Buy It Now 19 days
Cairo S/T SEALED 1995 USA CD Shadow Gallery Enchant Dream Theatre Magna Carta US $13.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Enchant / Time Lost JAPAN+1 E US $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Live at Last by Enchant (CD, Oct-2004, 2 Discs, Inside Out Music) US $11.99 Buy It Now 22 days
BAITERCELL & SCHUMACHER feat TUFF ENCHANT - the base is injected - 2005 UK 12" US $27.88 Buy It Now 22 days
TIME LOST, ENCHANT, NEW SEALED CD US $22.31 Buy It Now 22 days
Wounded by Enchant (CD, May-1997, Magna Carta) US $8.89 Buy It Now 23 days
TCHEREPNIN, NIKOLAI Pavillon d'Armide,Le Royaume Enchant MELODIYA C21825 MINT US $25.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Fish Yang SEALED 1995 RARE Poland CD Jadis Genesis Enchant Twelfth Night Areba US $27.95 Buy It Now 23 days
ENCHANT Tug Of War GER InsideOut CD 2004 w/Bonus Tracks & Slipcase NEAR MINT ! US $16.75 Buy It Now 25 days
ENCHANT A Blueprint Of The World LP 11 Track Double With Pic Inners, Gatedold Sl US $32.61 Buy It Now 25 days
Blink of an Eye by Enchant (CD, Jul-2002, Inside Out Music) US $38.41 Buy It Now 25 days
026245902022 Wounded by Enchant (1997) - MINT - RARE - FAST POST CD US $32.61 Buy It Now 25 days
Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 by Enchant (CD, Oct-2000, Inside Out Music) US $7.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Trio Enchant(I)Er - Les Composantes Invisibles [CD New] US $16.75 Buy It Now 26 days
SPOKEN WORD - LA FL-TE ENCHANT,E - NEW CD US $14.14 Buy It Now 26 days
Blueprint of the World - Enchant New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $51.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy ENCHANT music online Buy ENCHANT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ENCHANT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ENCHANT Blink Of An Eye ratings distribution

ENCHANT Blink Of An Eye reviews

Review by Muzikman
4 stars It's as if ENCHNAT became a musical force to be reckoned with in a "Blink Of An Eye". On the contrary, the have paid some dues and they already had a few releases behind them before they put it all together to reach the dizzying heights of this recording. They don't like to be tagged as any one type of band. I just can't help calling them progressive though, although their sound is clearly beyond one genre. They play with razor sharp precision jumping back and forth and all around using different styles and influences as a springboard to launch their ear-crunching sound. To be more specific, they are metal-prog with influences of rock, progressive rock, and smatterings of pop here and there. They even have been called neo-prog and the like. What the hell is neo? I think that's just a cop out and not committing to giving a band their due. The lead singer Ted Leonard sounds like a carbon copy of Steve Walsh at the height of his powers as the vocalist for KANSAS. So with all of that information you should be able to come up with a picture of what they sound like rather quickly right? Not necessarily. You have to hear this to develop your own opinion.

I loved their sound and their attitude without exception. They are all at once hard biting, driving, beautiful, and complex. For me that spells P R O G R E S S I V E. It's not progressive as all of you advanced listeners out their understand it to be; this is not like DREAM THEATER or YES for instance. I have to be fair, and I also agree with the group. Let's just say that they are flexible and able to mix up their sound very well all the while maintaining their cutting edge hard progressive leanings.

The first track "Under Fire" really sets things ablaze in a heartbeat, and from that point on there is no taking the finger off of the rock 'n' roll trigger. They never run out of ammunition, in fact, this band is like a machine gun with a perpetual round, it never stops. Other standout tracks are "Seeds Of Hate," "My Everafter," and the awesome curtain closer "Prognosis." I have to say even though I feel those tracks are exceptional, the entire CD is dazzling. This is a consistent effort all they way through without any flaws or let downs. I think every track offers a variety of listeners a chance to warm up to their sound. For hard rockers, pop lovers, and the straight ahead no bull[&*!#] prog-rockers, there is something to latch onto and take to the next level. And it all fits into their varied circle of influences.

You have to have progressive ears to really appreciate this kind of music. If you're a stick in the mud or go muddling through life with one eye open, then this is not for you. The bottom line here is you have to ask yourself the question - Do you like to rock? If you do you will love this. This kind of music has boundless energy, its always exciting, and it makes you feel so alive. For me that is what I live for, I want the music to move me like that. ENCHANT did it for me, so much that I had to hear it all over again shortly after I heard it the first time. I really have to enjoy something to listen again right away. And inevitably I heard some more the second time around that I didn't catch on the first ride. Check it out; you will understand everything I am talking about in no time. ENCHANT has arrived.

Rating: 4.5/5

Send comments to Muzikman (BETA) | Report this review (#9684) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 24, 2005

Review by Menswear
4 stars Another quality product by Enchant.

15 years ago, Rush started to lose most of his perk and creativity. The art rock king bowed his head after Counterparts, leaving now a great amount of space for the formula they created in the 90's: a blend of brain/ brawl rock and great tecnics. I was happily surprised when hearing Blink an Eye, boy does it feels like Rush!

Well, it's not carbon copy Rush. First, the drumming cannot be compared to Neil's extraordinaire performances. Second, the keyboard work is somewhat different, Enchant will have many keyboard solos throughout the album and Rush hasn't. Tertio, the vocal departement could please a larger public with Enchant. Leonard doesn't even ressembles a tad to Geddy Lee, but he gives impressive vocal liftups in many occasions.

On the other side, the song structures is closer to what Rush did in albums like Power Windows or Hold You Fire. This is the first album with a keyboard player as a real member of the band, and it's showing. The keyboards are more present, but also less 'Rushable'. It's a real keys solo now, not just the traditional beep and bleep. The guitar solos and accompaniment are probably the most recognizable sound in the whole plot. Many times I thought hearing a Lifeson riff here and there. The bass lines are complicated and thickens the sound real good too, the phantom of Lee or Squire is clearly heard.

With all those influences about the canadian trio, is Enchant strong enough to stand up on it's own legs? Of course, proof: I wouldn't be ashamed to play this in front of straight FM rockers and it would satisfy the hunger for heavy riffs and modern keyboard lovers. The influences will probably ring to you ears if you're (very) familiar with Rush. For others, you'll probably think you've ecountered the best record of the year.

I feel attached to Enchant for the same reasons that I did for Rush: good humor, sky high skills and tune that sticks in your head for dayz.

Vote for Enchant as underdogs of the 2K.

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#60853) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 19, 2005

Review by progrules
4 stars Another flawless effort from these San Fransisco rockers. I said it before and I'll say it again, they just don't produce anything poor. Also on this album it's hard to find even the lesser songs. Maybe Faltline and Invisible are the lesser ones but even they are very good.

The first two tracks are meant to get you in the groove before the highlight of the album appears. Seeds of hate is an incredible track to me because of the brilliant guitar solo in the middle. This song is one of their best efforts ever. After Flatline we get the ballad of the album and it's a very nice one. Next are two special songs, two that are more or less unique in their history, highly original. Invisible is followed by Dispicable, another very nice rocking track before the great instrumental Prognosis closes things down.

So another very fine album by Enchant that is again a doubtful case between 4 and 5 stars. Not a masterpiece, so 4.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#150949) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 stars Another melodic record with great vocals, but i've felt that with their last three studio albums something is missing. I know i'm in the minority with these thoughts, but I like their early recordings a lot better. With this album I was impressed with the first track and I thought the lyrics for the second song were clever. The rest is good but not anywhere near great.

"Under Fire" in my opinion is one of their best songs ever. The title of this album is in the chorus. Some wailing guitar 4 minutes in with a ripping solo to end it. "Monday" opens with heavy drums and some great vocals. The lyrics are about living in the real world but dreaming of something better. "Seeds Of Hate" has some heaviness to it especially 3 minutes in followed by some scorching guitar. Another guitar solo starts tastefully before it ends up being on fire.

"Flat Line" has an excellent intro but that's all folks. "Follow The Sun" is not very good in my opinion. It's ok, but the worst yet. That is until the "Ultimate Gift" arrives with lyrics that are full of sugar. "My Everafter" is better. It's heavier with synths. It turns mellow before a minute. The contrast continues. Some nice guitar work after 3 1/2 minutes. Check out the bass a minute later. "Invisible" has some beautiful guitar work on the second half. "Despicable" is a rocker with some fantastic vocals. It cooks before 3 minutes with some blistering guitar.

If you like melodic music with some bite check this band out.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#155437) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 14, 2007

Review by UMUR
3 stars Blink of An Eye is the fifth studio album from Enchant ( Still not counting Time Lost as a real studio album). Drummer and co-composer Paul Craddick left Enchant after Juggling 9 or Dropping 10. Itīs unfortunately hearable on Blink of An Eye which cannot live up to itīs predecessorīs high quality. His replacement Sean Flanegan is a very accomplished drummer though so itīs more in the songwriting I think itīs clear that Paul Craddick is missed.

The style is still unmistakably Enchant. Blink of An Eye can be compared to the style Enchant played on both Break and Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 which means basic power chord guitar riffs, keyboard backgrounds and Ted Leonardīs distinct and beautiful voice. This is soft progressive metal/ rock. There are guitar solos occasionally but the music is generally pretty simple and based much on Ted Leonardīs vocal melodies.

All songs are good, but there are not many excellent songs on Blink of An Eye. The few standout tracks are the opener Under Fire which is a really good song, Monday which is a mid paced emotional track and Flatline which I for some reason like very much even though the chorus is very commercial. The rest is more or less good and nothing more except for Ultimate Gift were Enchant crosses my line and makes an unbelievably cheesy semi ballad. The lyrics are hidious.

The musicianship is very good.

The production is excellent. Maybe a bit too nice, but really well done.

Blink of An Eye is a good album, but compared to Break and Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 itīs a bit disappointing IMO. Itīs still a worthy purchase though and Iīll rate it 3 stars.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#173292) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 08, 2008

Review by Prog Leviathan
2 stars A promising mix of artistic hard rock pokes itself in the eyes after an excellent start, making Blink of an Eye a missed, but not totally wasted listen.

Enchant's compositions are generally quite good, earnestly performed and possessing an optimistic charm which makes some of them enjoyable. While superficially melodic art-rock, there is an air of the neo-prog genre throughout, due mostly to the prevalence of keyboard textures and guitar effects. The first three songs are great, with a nice heavy, artistic feel, cool hooks, and fine soloing. Successive songs spiral downward in quality and never recover, with the final third or so being mired in a syrupy-sweet mess of directionless ballads and ineffective faux-metal crunch. Not a catastrophy, but nothing to make more than a superficial impression on the listener. I feel like the band wants to go in a more serious direction but is making concessions for the sake of approachability.

The players are talented, and quite energetic during the instrumental and solo sections of the songs, though they unfortunetly fade into a secondary role when Leonard's vocals are on-- which is too bad. His voice has a high, clear, and whiney timbre which is overpowering in all of these songs. His inflection and energy will probably appeal to those easily enjoying melodic "happy" songs-- but I was left very cold. His range is poor, so the ears will take a shrill beating by this album's conclusion. This, combined with very self-aware lyrics made many of these songs feel philosophically bleeding heart and contrived.

I would of have easily given Blink of an Eye a three-star rating if it were an instrumental album, because the playing here has some real potential to entertain, as heard in the all instrumental bonus track "Prognosis"-- easily the best track on the album. I'd say it's about time for a "band meeting" to tender Leonard his resignation.

Songwriting: 3 Instrumental Performances: 3 Lyrics/Vocals: 2 Style/Emotion/Replay: 2

Send comments to Prog Leviathan (BETA) | Report this review (#326673) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 19, 2010

Review by b_olariu
4 stars By 2002 Enchant reaches to number 5 album from their career named Blink of an eye release by Insideout label and features same excellent atmosphere and musicnship like on previous album Juggling who was for me a 4 star album. With this one Ennchant remanins in first league in my opinion delivering some fantastic heavy prog not far from Rush or Tiles with some leanings in places with Yes or Dream Theater in some more up tempo moments. The musicianship is top notch, specially the drummer, realy realy great musician Sean Flanegan is his names, and in some moements is absolutly a god on the instrument just check out Monday , Under fire or Invisible. Art rock resemblance in parts with a good doze of artistic complexity tipycal for progressive rock music makes from Enchant a great band not yet fully discovered by many. The voice of Ted Leonard is like a gove on the music, high register but what a pleasent and unique voice he has, great. Tight musicianship, specially on instrumental passages, Prognosis is aswell an instrumental piece entirely where the band shines for sure every second even without the diamond voice of Leonard. Blink of an eye desearves another 4 star album to me like predecesor. Recommended if you are more towards , Rush, Tiles or this type of prog music.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#440853) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars I can still remember how impressed I was when I heard the debut Enchant album, 'A Blueprint For The World' but that was many years ago now and as I had also been suitably impressed by their last album 'Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10' I was intrigued to see what their sixth studio album would bring. The band is built around the song-writing and guitar playing of Doug Ott and the wonderful vocals of Ted Leonard. Put them together with bassist Ed Platt and new drummer Sean Flanegan and the result is Spock's Beard meeting Kansas and an album that is superb.

It is very American, but as they are then that should be okay, and this is a highly-crafted rock album that has almost as many influences in the AOR field as it does in the prog scene. It is not prog metal in the same vein as Threshold, more a prog rock act with the emphasis on rock. There are plenty of hooks and melodies, along with strong soaring vocals that are very reminiscent of Steve Walsh (no bad thing) or Steve Perry.

It is an album that all prog fans that enjoy melodic music to listen to and enjoy (as opposed to some of the cutting edge stuff that is like having teeth pulled) should discover immediately if not sooner.

Originally appeared in Feedback #69, Aug 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978029) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 14, 2013

4 stars This album blew me away when I first heard it and it only gets better with each listen. It is a well crafted mix of heavy riffing, delicate melody, soaring solo's (on both guitar and keys) and hooks that just don't let go. The bands style is reminiscent of Dream Theater and Fates Warning as other ... (read more)

Report this review (#114976) | Posted by scarista | Tuesday, March 13, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars What can I say, "Blink of An Eye" is one of Enchant's best album ever. The song like "Under Fire" or "Ultimate Gift" show how smart they creating melodious-catchy modern prog rock. Doug A Ott's guitar playing is remarkable. Ted Leonard's voice is good, too. The bonus track "Prognosis" is a str ... (read more)

Report this review (#9682) | Posted by | Tuesday, August 03, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The "Blink Of An Eye" from modern prog stalwarts Enchant is a consistently solid set of sweetly textured, creative hard prog-rock awash in ambient neo-prog atmosphere. Feeling like a combination of modern-day Rush and Elefante-era Kansas (the "Drastic Measures" and "Vinyl Confessions" albums) wi ... (read more)

Report this review (#9681) | Posted by | Tuesday, July 06, 2004 | Review Permanlink

4 stars "Blink Of An Eye" is the first record that reach the high potential of their remarkable debut "A Blueprint Of The World" and combinate other great prog bands like Dream Theater, Fates Warning, Psychotic Waltz, Styx or Marillion together to one excellent style. The guitar melodies are very nice ... (read more)

Report this review (#9680) | Posted by | Saturday, May 15, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ENCHANT "Blink Of An Eye"