Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

2 stars While this album has its good moments, overall it is quite a bore. The album is very slow, and does very little to catch my attention. The first actual song, the catchy Rhayder is the highpoint of the album and the rest is downhill from there. If your in to Camel, you still may not like it because it doesn't paticurally sound like them. I have no problem at all with Mirage, but on Snow Goose Camel tries to get jazzy at times, but they sound like 4 white guys trying to get jazzy. I've tried and tried to get into this CD, but I've finally come to the conclusion it just isn't that good.
proghairfunk | 2/5 |