Pendragon - The World CD (album) cover

2 stars "And then came doubt, then came the fears"

I must admit, I am not a fan of neo-progressive music. I've listened to several highly rated albums from the genre and nearly none of them caught my interest. Unfortunatly, it is the same for this one. This album is leargely keyboard based, the vocals seem like they are merely a background instrument. Overall, after a few listens, I still cannot stand this album. I find it musically weak and lyrically weak...this album seems like more pop than prog. The epic Queen of Hearts is long and dry, it lacks much musical substance. This album is, to be frank, boring. Very boring. However, it's not completely terrible, and I'll give it two stars. I recommend for anyone who likes neo-progressive music, and highly disrecommend it for anyone who does not.

jikai55 | 2/5 |