Triumvirat - Russian Roulette CD (album) cover

1 stars I swear I thought that I got the wrong CD. That sound could not come from Triumvirat. Well, for someone who once sang "I sold my soul to rock and roll I never got it back", it seems he finally got it... I understand Jürgen Fritz had the right of changing his style as many time as he felt this 20 years, but there was no need to use the name of Triumvirat on this album. It would be fair for the old band lovers to hear something like "The New Jürgen Fritz Band". For a band like that I could even give a better rating. For Triumvirat, it is only Bad.
| 1/5 |