The Doors - Absolutely Live CD (album) cover

The Doors

3 stars First off, I am not quite familiar with the band. But for sure, I like their music especially when I heard their song "When The Music is Over". I purchased the cassette version of this album because I knew that this would be a great live performance. This live record is considered being a classis as it was recorded during the early period when rock music finds its glory days during the 70s. The figure of Jim Morison with his excellent singing style. What I also like about the record is the live ambient especially how the music blends nicely with the crowd emotion. When the band plays "When The Music's Over" I can sense the feeling of joy because the ambient created by the song is really good and the music flows beautifully from start to end. You's better turn your lights off whenever listening to this song.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW