Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won CD (album) cover

Led Zeppelin

4 stars When I bought the record a cupple of years ago I made few of my friends jelous because they did not have the money to buy it at the time...but I don't blame them, the album is great! it takes you to back to seventies and straigth to a zeppelin concert. the cheers from the crowd add to the experience and you can feel that you're there... the album gives a view/listen for the young people, who weren't born yet, what a good rock concert is... I really liked the parts that are not on the studio albums, Plant's lyric addings to the songs, Page's different guitar parts, Bonzo's drums and also some interesting medleys from zep...

I am glad to own the album and I recomend it to everybody who loves good music.

Pseudonym | 4/5 |