Devin Townsend - Ziltoid the Omniscient CD (album) cover

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Amazing album ! I'm giving 5 (4.5) stars and I'm going to explain why. First of all I haven't heard any other of this type of projects, so for me its something like unique. Secondly, the story that is told through all the album is interesting, funny and somewhere a little bit sad. Events that are happening are mostly introduced and accompaned by lyrics, but also all what's happening are very strongly presented by music and sound, so by listening you can imagine what's going on. For example where they are attacking (By Your Command, Ziltoidia Attaxx!), Hyperdrive and awesome song where they're summoning Planet Smasher (By the way his name is Herman and he hate musicals =])

Maybe its not so melodic as Synchestra but still this is awesome album ! I recommend this album to prog metal fans and of course to Devin Townsend Fans.

Svjat | 5/5 |