Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel (3 -

PETER GABRIEL (3 - "MELT")

Peter Gabriel

scarista
5 stars I was listening to this album in the car on the way to work today so I thought I'd better give it a rating here.

Keeping things short and sweet, this is a classic album. I was blown away when I heard "Games Without Frontiers" on the UK chart run down one Sunday way back when. As soon as I could afford it I bought the cassette. Then the LP. And then the CD.

Every track on this album is a classic and as PG was busy pushing what was possible musically at the time the album still sounds remarkably fresh today. If you haven't got a copy of this album then you should get one immediately, Peter Gabriel is one of the true pioneers of prog/art rock and so this is essential fare.

scarista | 5/5 |