Gentle Giant - Playing The Fool - The Official Live CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

4 stars Even though I've heard to "Playing The Fool" a number of times, I don't actually own the album, and here's why:

First of all, I'm not a big fan of live material (except in the traditional jazz field). But in this particular case, the primary thing is that the guys are SO accurate on stage that sounds pretty much like the studio ones that I already own, especially vocal wise (absolutely flawless). Is amazing, really!

If you're not that familiar with the Gentle Giant sound and wants to acquire a little something that represents their glorious days, just to know their work better. you're right on the money! Can't go wrong with this one!

cherry5 | 4/5 |