Genesis - Selling England By The Pound CD (album) cover

SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND

Genesis

Dim
5 stars I am only a lawn mower, you can tell me by the way I walk!

The ultimate progressive music album Period! There is nothing this album dosent have to offer. In fact its so progressive, non prog lovers dont even understand it! I own well over 50 prog album (and I'm only fifteen), and I must say that if you want progressive music, you want selling england by the pound!

Every song is a masterpiece portrait hanging in the gallery of Prog. From the commercially acceptable Dancing with the moonlit night and I know what I like, To the classic prog anthems of Firth of fifth and the cinema show. All the musicians are at there best, Tony has discovered synthesizers, Phil's drumming is tight, Steves guitar work is at it's peak, and Gabriels voice, lyrics, and even his Flute are at the top of his talents.

If I were thrown in a deep pit with a stereo and an album of choice, I would choose Selling england by the pound!

Dim | 5/5 |