Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Gabriel.V
5 stars I was wondering about the value of another review of this album. I mean that almost everybody who visit this page know it and have an opinion, but I want to vote: I think is a masterpiece.

Although I prefer Wish You Were Here over Dark Side Of The Moon, I think that in this album we find the best lyrics that Waters have ever written, especially "Time" that reflects the limitations of our existence as human beings: "And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking/And racing around to come up behind you again/The sun is the same in the relative way but you're older/And shorter of breath and one day closer to death".

Gabriel.V | 5/5 |