Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Guilleguns
5 stars The "Dark Side Of The Moon" was one of my first albums. I inherit "DSOTM" and "Made in Japan" from my parents. And that's the way I started listening to all the music I listen to now. Probably is the album I've listened the most. Some persons thinks this album is boring and too relaxing (and WYWH as well) but that's the reason why I love so much these albums. I love laying on the bed while I'm listening to these great albums and relax while I'm smoking a filter.

I love all tracks from this CD but my favourite are "the great gig in the sky", where Clare Torry does such a beautiful vocal performance, and "us and them" which is other relaxing song.

I can't say anything new about this album that we don't already know. So I'll give five stars to this great album that has made me star to listen to similar music and know all the music I know today.

By the way, sorry for my simple vocabulary, I'm Spanish and I can't express very well, al thought I think you all have understood my review.

Guilleguns | 5/5 |