Jethro Tull - A Passion Play  CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

3 stars Wow. This album still leaves me speechless. I'm not sure if I mean that in a good way. I've listened to this album many a time, and I've come to the conclusion that I like it a lot, I just can't handle the whole thing at once. The second side is definately better than the first, altough the first is still pretty awesome. It's difficult to review specific likes and dislikes because there's only two tracks and I don't feel like going through the songs and finding the times where stuff goes down. Overall, it's a strong album, I just don't seem to get that into it.
proghairfunk | 3/5 |