Genesis - Wind And Wuthering CD (album) cover

Prog Leviathan
2 stars "Wind and Wuthering" may be better than "Trick of the Tail", but I couldn't notice because I got very bored very quickly with Collin's passive vocal deliveries and Hackett's laughable guitar, which noodled its meandering way between Bank's cheesy synth and the band's collective inability to write anything memorable with Gabriel leading them. I apologize if I upset any die-hards out there, but this slow-paced and repetitive exercise in balladry has little to offer anyone who wasn't young when it was released. One for the fans, and even then I am wondering how they can rate it so high.

Songwriting: 2 Instrumental Performances: 2 Lyrics/Vocals: 2 Style/Emotion/Replay: 1

Prog Leviathan | 2/5 |