Pink Floyd - London - Live 66-67 CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Be careful! This is not like Live at Pompeii or The Wall or anything else you have already seen before. It is a non-commercial video taken in the sixties during Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett time. It is a unique live video of Syd Barrett with the Floyd and a big historical piece of that mystical band. Each time I watch that video, I do the same psychedelic trip. It is probably the best video ever to represent the Underground movement in England during the sixties. Personally, I think that the only default of that video is probably his shortness.
Stream | 4/5 |