Pain Of Salvation - Scarsick CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

4 stars 4,5 stars, in truth.

this has been the first work of the POS that I have listened, and I have appreciated it immediately and, also after to have listened to the others albums, this remains my favourite one. I cannot give 5 stars like to Remedy Lane because it is not completely prog and because some songs, at times, turn out a bit borings. I liked a lot the expressed political message in the songs (Cribcaged, America Exc.). but a song has truly astonished to me: Disco Queen. this track Disc/Metal, if therefore we want to define it, is truly strangest and not very prog, but it gives an originality touch to the album. Highly recommended!

Tokamak | 4/5 |