Triumvirat - Russian Roulette CD (album) cover

RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Triumvirat

ZowieZiggy
1 stars I believe that it is not so often that an album gets the same consensus.

Absolutely awful.

Like almost every fellow reviewer, I just have wished that the zero star rating would have been available. The band turned already to a completely different genre with their previous album "A La Carte" but they really reached their very lows here.

There is absolutely not a single track which is worth listening (I really deserve a medal to have endured this). Not a single prog moment of course (but it was already the case with "A La Carte").

It is very difficult to identify the worst song here. I can't do it. Any of them could deserve this "honour". Is it the funky "Cooler", the boring "Games", the stupid "Come With Me", the disgusting reggae-ish "The Ballad of Rudy Törner" ?

Like the titled "Rien Ne Va Plus", it is really painful to hear how low a band can go. Isn't there anybody in their management to tell them : stop guys ? I don't understand.

Anyway, as one star is the minimum rating on PA, it fully applies to this absolutely dreadful album.

NEVER listen to this one. You will do yourself a favour.

ZowieZiggy | 1/5 |