Yes - Classic Yes CD (album) cover

4 stars The ONLY thing I gotta say about this, is that after hearing this stuff, I bought THe Yes Album, and the rest of their works, I really have a special appreciation on this album, it was the beginning of what will be now 5 years of listening and loving this band. Compilations help to gain more audience, and that's what happened to me. I didn't know what were those beautiful paintings let alone what kind of music contained those records, now I know and make no mistake about it, I do not regret...Begin with this or that record, it's all the same, you will get me.
Carlos | 4/5 |