Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Overlooked......Underrated......Underappreciated.......A Prog. gem in the Ruff.......... These may be cliches that describes this album for me. Released in 1972, Obscured was a soundtrack sanwiched between Meddle and the God like Dark Side of the Moon. For this reason, I have always felt that this was their gem in their catoluge. Atomspheric instrumentals open the first two tracks of the album. Stay, sung by underrated Richard Wright would have been a hit single if released; but we know how the radio views prog. Anyway, great album IMO. Love to listen to it on a snowy night.........
proggy | 5/5 |