Camel - Moonmadness CD (album) cover

MOONMADNESS

Camel

ProgPeter!
5 stars . Aristilus (1:59) 2. Song Within a Song (6:48) 3. Chord Change (7:18) 4. Spirit of the Water (2:09) 5. Another Night (7:00) 6. Air Born (5:04) 7. Lunar Sea (9:14)

Total Time: 39:32 Without any doubt, Camel's Masterpiece. Not only for them, but to all the Prog rock in general. When I first discovered Camel, I confess that I prefered the ''Mirage'' album. But when I listened (and studied) both, I definetely thought ''Moonmadness'' a lot more elaborated and well done.

The most important tracks in my opinion are surely ''Song Within a Song'' (how can this song make me so nice?) and ''Chord Change''. But the other ones are still good (mainly ''Lunar Sea'').

An important album... if you consider yourself a Prog Rock fan, you gotta have this piece of work!

ProgPeter! | 5/5 |