Black Sabbath - The Last Supper CD (album) cover

THE LAST SUPPER

Black Sabbath

Guillermo
1 stars I don`t know why some bands think that it is a good idea to cut songs played in concert videos to include commentaries or interviews. This happened before with Genesis`"Three Sides Live" video, and also it happens once again with this Black Sabbath`s video, recorded during their Original Line-up Reunion shows in late 1997. This concert video has a very good set list, but it is marred by those interviews and commentaries, included in the middle of the songs, cutting them. I only watched this video once and that was enough for me. What a disappointment! I was lucky only in that I didn`t buy it, but it really was a waste of money for one of my brothers, who, like me, was very disappointed. It is better, I think, to buy the CD from these shows called "Reunion".

If I could be the "Director" of this kind of concert videos, I could put the interviews at the end of the concert. I think that the Fans deserve to receive what they expected after paying their money for it: a concert video which include the full performanes of the songs. Interviews should be the less important thing, and should be put apart.

Guillermo | 1/5 |