THE LAST SUPPER

13. Embryo/Children of the Grave
14. Paranoid
15. Closing Credits

Total Time: 120 minutes

(Features interviews/comments between the songs)

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Epic Music, EVD 50187

Thanks to Abstrakt for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper Music

Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $2.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath The Last Supper Vhs Music Vidieo. USD $3.99 Buy It Now 21h 45m
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] (DVD New) USD $11.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER (VHS) USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath -The Last Supper-(NEW).Original Line-up. Concert/documentary 1999 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH dvd The Last Supper EUC USD $3.44 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH**1999: LAST SUPPER:...** DVD USD $11.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD) USD $0.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper - VHS (1999 Sony) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
-BLACK SABBATH- VHS TAPE "THE LAST SUPPER" / USED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.99 [0 bids]
DVD-Black Sabbath-The Last Supper USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 6 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $7.44 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS PAL VIDEO USD $25.61 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LAST SUPPER BY BLACK SABBATH (DVD) USD $17.20 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS Video Tape Out Of Print Ozzy Osborne Tony Iomi USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD 1999 Ozzy Osbourne War Pigs Iron Man Paranoid USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper DVD 1999 Reunion Concert Ozzy Osbourne HEAVY METAL USD $10.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper - LIVE OZZY TONY IOMMI GEEZER BILL WARD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 2003) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath - Last Supper (1999) - New - Digital Video Disc USD $9.31 Buy It Now 11 days
BLACK SABBATH DVD TH LAST SUPPER USD $6.66 Buy It Now 11 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER DVD MADE IN BRAZIL 1stPRE USD $29.88 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath - Last Supper (1999) - Used - Digital Video Disc USD $3.59 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper *New DVD* USD $8.81 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath Last Supper DVD Sony Music USD $15.49 Buy It Now 13 days
BLACK SABBATH - LAST SUPPER ~OZZY OSBOURNE R4 DVD *NEW* USD $11.81 Buy It Now 16 days
VHS Tape Black Sabbath The Last Supper 1999 Tested Works Great Ships QUICK USD $3.34 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Last Supper Black Sabbath DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $8.38 Buy It Now 17 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD Music Video USD $5.95 Buy It Now 21 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER - NEW DVD USD $7.60 Buy It Now 23 days
Black Sabbath-Last Supper USD $8.71 Buy It Now 23 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $5.50 Buy It Now 23 days
VHS: THE BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER USD $4.77 Buy It Now 24 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER DVD USD $4.50 Buy It Now 25 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER - VHS - HI-FI - STEREO - EPIC - EV50187 USD $6.45 Buy It Now 26 days
BLACK SABBATH - LAST SUPPER / NEW DVD USD $15.89 Buy It Now 26 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) VGC heavy metal 13 songs USD $2.50 Buy It Now 27 days
BRAND NEW DVD //Black Sabbath -The Last Supper 5.1 AUDIO / SEE DETAILS IN PHOTOS USD $17.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper reviews

Review by Guillermo
1 stars I don`t know why some bands think that it is a good idea to cut songs played in concert videos to include commentaries or interviews. This happened before with Genesis`"Three Sides Live" video, and also it happens once again with this Black Sabbath`s video, recorded during their Original Line-up Reunion shows in late 1997. This concert video has a very good set list, but it is marred by those interviews and commentaries, included in the middle of the songs, cutting them. I only watched this video once and that was enough for me. What a disappointment! I was lucky only in that I didn`t buy it, but it really was a waste of money for one of my brothers, who, like me, was very disappointed. It is better, I think, to buy the CD from these shows called "Reunion".

If I could be the "Director" of this kind of concert videos, I could put the interviews at the end of the concert. I think that the Fans deserve to receive what they expected after paying their money for it: a concert video which include the full performanes of the songs. Interviews should be the less important thing, and should be put apart.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#148579) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 02, 2007

1 stars Well, I was warned by you so my review isn't totally fair as the anger I'm feelin was supposed to be controled by the info I had when I bought this c-r-a-p-p-y release. I love Sabbath, the classic one and Dio's. Actually I have met the band through Dio and had some trouble being used to Ozzy's ... (read more)

Report this review (#591052) | Posted by moodyxadi | Sunday, December 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "The Last Supper"