THE LAST SUPPER

13. Embryo/Children of the Grave
14. Paranoid
15. Closing Credits

Total Time: 120 minutes

(Features interviews/comments between the songs)

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Epic Music, EVD 50187

Thanks to Abstrakt for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
ParanoidParanoid
Box set
Rhino 2014
SabotageSabotage
Warner Off Roster 1990
Heaven and Hell (Deluxe Edition)Heaven and Hell (Deluxe Edition)
Import · Remastered · Extra tracks
Sanctuary 2010
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER [SUPER JEWEL PLUS] NEW DVD USD $14.19 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 20m
LAST SUPPER BY BLACK SABBATH (DVD) USD $17.20 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Black Sabbath Last Supper DVD Sony Music USD $14.49 Buy It Now 17h 45m
WOW - Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS PAL VIDEO USD $21.26 Buy It Now 2 days
Black Sabbath - Last Supper (1999) - New - Digital Video Disc USD $9.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Sabbath - Last Supper (1999) - Used - Digital Video Disc USD $3.14 Buy It Now 4 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $5.93 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper (1999, DVD New) USD $11.80 Buy It Now 8 days
The Last Supper Black Sabbath DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $10.73 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACK SABBATH - LAST SUPPER ~OZZY OSBOURNE R4 DVD *NEW* USD $11.67 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper (DVD Used Very Good) USD $8.73 Buy It Now 9 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER (AS NEW) USD $5.67 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, All Regions) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Black Sabbath-Last Supper USD $8.71 Buy It Now 10 days
BLACK SABBATH**1999: LAST SUPPER:...** DVD USD $9.50 Buy It Now 11 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS MINT IN SHRINK USD $3.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER NEW DVD USD $10.73 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS Video Tape Out Of Print Ozzy Osborne Tony Iomi USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 15 days
BLACK SABBATH "The Last Supper" DVD 1999 SMV Enterprises ?- 50187 9 All Zone USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 16 days
VHS: THE BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER USD $4.77 Buy It Now 17 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) Ozzy, Live Concert USD $4.99 Buy It Now 18 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER - VHS - HI-FI - STEREO - EPIC - EV50187 USD $5.75 Buy It Now 18 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Bill USD $4.02 Buy It Now 19 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BLACK SABBATH OZZY OSBOURNE THE LAST SUPPER DVD LIVE IN USA TOUR 1999 Sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Black Sabbath -The Last Supper 5.1 AUDIO VIEWED ONCE USD $7.00 Buy It Now 20 days
BRAND NEW DVD //Black Sabbath -The Last Supper 5.1 AUDIO / SEE DETAILS IN PHOTOS USD $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper DVD 1999 Region 1 Made in Canada OZZY OSBOURNE USD $11.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) GOOD CONDITION! FREE SHIPPING! USD $4.60 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] (DVD Used Very Good) USD $8.59 Buy It Now 29 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] (DVD New) USD $12.18 Buy It Now 29 days
DVD BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER USD $7.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] DVD Region 1 USD $10.59 Buy It Now 29 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS 1999 Sony Music Ozzy Osbourne Toni Iommi USD $1.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(9%)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper reviews

Review by Guillermo
1 stars I don`t know why some bands think that it is a good idea to cut songs played in concert videos to include commentaries or interviews. This happened before with Genesis`"Three Sides Live" video, and also it happens once again with this Black Sabbath`s video, recorded during their Original Line-up Reunion shows in late 1997. This concert video has a very good set list, but it is marred by those interviews and commentaries, included in the middle of the songs, cutting them. I only watched this video once and that was enough for me. What a disappointment! I was lucky only in that I didn`t buy it, but it really was a waste of money for one of my brothers, who, like me, was very disappointed. It is better, I think, to buy the CD from these shows called "Reunion".

If I could be the "Director" of this kind of concert videos, I could put the interviews at the end of the concert. I think that the Fans deserve to receive what they expected after paying their money for it: a concert video which include the full performanes of the songs. Interviews should be the less important thing, and should be put apart.

1 stars Well, I was warned by you so my review isn't totally fair as the anger I'm feelin was supposed to be controled by the info I had when I bought this c-r-a-p-p-y release. I love Sabbath, the classic one and Dio's. Actually I have met the band through Dio and had some trouble being used to Ozzy's ... (read more)

Report this review (#591052) | Posted by moodyxadi | Sunday, December 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "The Last Supper"