THE LAST SUPPER

13. Embryo/Children of the Grave
14. Paranoid
15. Closing Credits

Total Time: 120 minutes

(Features interviews/comments between the songs)

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Epic Music, EVD 50187

Thanks to Abstrakt for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Paranoid (180 Gram Blue Colored Vinyl)Paranoid (180 Gram Blue Colored Vinyl)
Vinyl$16.39
Paranoid (Deluxe Box)(4CD w/Book)Paranoid (Deluxe Box)(4CD w/Book)
Box set
Rhino Records - No SAI 2016
Black Sabbath THE END exclusive tour edition CD in jewel caseBlack Sabbath THE END exclusive tour edition CD in jewel case
Special Limited Edition
Black Sabbath
Master Of Reality (180 Gram Limited Opaque Green Vinyl)Master Of Reality (180 Gram Limited Opaque Green Vinyl)
Vinyl$17.35
Black Sabbath (180 Gram Limited Opaque Red Vinyl)Black Sabbath (180 Gram Limited Opaque Red Vinyl)
Vinyl$17.04
Heaven And HellHeaven And Hell
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2008

Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 58m 33s
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21h 49m
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Region 1] - DVD - New - Free Shipping. USD $16.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 2002) USD $7.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Marliyn Manson Dead To The World Black Sabbath Last Supper 311 Sublime Poison USD $3.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH - 1999: LAST SUPPER:... - DVD USD $13.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] New DVD USD $12.41 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER DVD MADE IN BRAZIL 1stPRE USD $25.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Black Sabbath-The Last Supper DVD NEW USD $12.44 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS 1999 Sony Music Ozzy Osbourne USD $6.23 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper DVD Region 1 USD $11.52 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $6.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper, DVD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER - USED - LIKE NEW DVD USD $10.16 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER (AS NEW) USD $7.38 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) loc.010 USD $6.75 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS PAL VIDEO USD $22.69 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Black Sabbath DVD The Last Supper - Ozzy Osbourne USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
WOW - Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper (2000, DVD New) USD $16.40 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper (DVD Used Very Good) USD $9.52 Buy It Now 11 days
BLACK SABBATH - LAST SUPPER ~OZZY OSBOURNE R4 DVD *NEW* USD $9.76 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 12 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER [USED DVD] USD $10.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper DVD Region 1 FREE SHIPPING USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Region 1] - DVD - New - Free Shipping. USD $13.35 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH OZZY OSBOURNE THE LAST SUPPER DVD LIVE IN USA TOUR 1999 Sealed USD $23.99 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER vhs *SEALED - NEW* USD $14.98 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS MINT IN SHRINK USD $3.05 Buy It Now 14 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper USD $12.44 Buy It Now 20 days
LAST SUPPER BY BLACK SABBATH (DVD) USD $17.20 Buy It Now 22 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER (DVD, 1999) USD $9.98 Buy It Now 22 days
NEW Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD) USD $15.85 Buy It Now 22 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER DVD MADE IN BRAZIL 1stPRE #### USD $29.88 Buy It Now 23 days
BRAND NEW DVD //Black Sabbath -The Last Supper 5.1 AUDIO / SEE DETAILS IN PHOTOS USD $17.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Black Sabbath Last Supper DVD, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper DVD 1999 Region 1 Made in Canada OZZY OSBOURNE USD $11.95 Buy It Now 25 days
The Last Supper, Black Sabbath DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $5.80 Buy It Now 25 days
USED (VG) Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (2000) (DVD) USD $18.87 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS Video Tape Out Of Print Ozzy Osborne Tony Iomi USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.77 Buy It Now 26 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper reviews

Review by Guillermo
1 stars I don`t know why some bands think that it is a good idea to cut songs played in concert videos to include commentaries or interviews. This happened before with Genesis`"Three Sides Live" video, and also it happens once again with this Black Sabbath`s video, recorded during their Original Line-up Reunion shows in late 1997. This concert video has a very good set list, but it is marred by those interviews and commentaries, included in the middle of the songs, cutting them. I only watched this video once and that was enough for me. What a disappointment! I was lucky only in that I didn`t buy it, but it really was a waste of money for one of my brothers, who, like me, was very disappointed. It is better, I think, to buy the CD from these shows called "Reunion".

If I could be the "Director" of this kind of concert videos, I could put the interviews at the end of the concert. I think that the Fans deserve to receive what they expected after paying their money for it: a concert video which include the full performanes of the songs. Interviews should be the less important thing, and should be put apart.

1 stars Well, I was warned by you so my review isn't totally fair as the anger I'm feelin was supposed to be controled by the info I had when I bought this c-r-a-p-p-y release. I love Sabbath, the classic one and Dio's. Actually I have met the band through Dio and had some trouble being used to Ozzy's ... (read more)

Report this review (#591052) | Posted by moodyxadi | Sunday, December 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "The Last Supper"