THE LAST SUPPER

13. Embryo/Children of the Grave
14. Paranoid
15. Closing Credits

Total Time: 120 minutes

(Features interviews/comments between the songs)

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper lyrics

Search BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper tabs

- Ozzy Osbourne / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitar
- Geezer Butler / Bass
- Bill Ward / Drums

Epic Music, EVD 50187

Thanks to Abstrakt for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Paranoid (Deluxe Box)(4CD w/Book)Paranoid (Deluxe Box)(4CD w/Book)
Box set
Rhino Records - No SAI 2016
Paranoid (180 Gram Blue Colored Vinyl)Paranoid (180 Gram Blue Colored Vinyl)
Vinyl$18.40
Black Sabbath (180 Gram Limited Opaque Red Vinyl)Black Sabbath (180 Gram Limited Opaque Red Vinyl)
Vinyl$17.70
Sabbath Bloody SabbathSabbath Bloody Sabbath
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2016
Master Of Reality (180 Gram Limited Opaque Green Vinyl)Master Of Reality (180 Gram Limited Opaque Green Vinyl)
Vinyl$13.09
Rhino Records 2008
13 [2 CD][Deluxe Edition]13 [2 CD][Deluxe Edition]
Deluxe Edition
Republic 2013

Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS 1999 Sony Music Ozzy Osbourne USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper, DVD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 9m
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER - USED - LIKE NEW DVD USD $10.16 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK SABBATH**1999: LAST SUPPER:...** DVD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $15.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) loc.010 USD $6.75 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER VHS PAL VIDEO USD $22.91 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) OZZY OSBOURNE/HEAVEN AND HELL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WOW - Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, All Regions) USD $22.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
BLACK SABBATH - THE LAST SUPPER (VHS) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD USD $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $5.32 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper DVD Region 1 USD $10.80 Buy It Now 6 days
BLACK SABBATH - LAST SUPPER ~OZZY OSBOURNE R4 DVD *NEW* USD $10.89 Buy It Now 6 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper (DVD Used Very Good) USD $8.80 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Region 1] - DVD - New - Free Shipping. USD $19.46 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACK SABBATH OZZY OSBOURNE THE LAST SUPPER DVD LIVE IN USA TOUR 1999 Sealed USD $23.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $13.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER DVD USD $7.46 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $6.83 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper New DVD USD $11.41 Buy It Now 10 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 1999) USD $7.77 Buy It Now 14 days
1999 BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER OZZY OSBOURNE EPICRECORDS CLASSIC ROCK MUSIC USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
VHS: THE BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER USD $4.77 Buy It Now 15 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER (DVD, 1999) USD $9.98 Buy It Now 17 days
NEW Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD) USD $16.00 Buy It Now 17 days
BLACK SABBATH**1999: LAST SUPPER:...** DVD USD $8.95 Buy It Now 17 days
The Last Supper, Black Sabbath DVD Region 1, NTSC USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
BRAND NEW DVD //Black Sabbath -The Last Supper 5.1 AUDIO / SEE DETAILS IN PHOTOS USD $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper VHS Video Tape Out Of Print Ozzy Osborne Tony Iomi USD $15.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper DVD 1999 Region 1 Made in Canada OZZY OSBOURNE USD $11.95 Buy It Now 19 days
USED (VG) Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (2000) (DVD) USD $14.47 Buy It Now 20 days
Black Sabbath-The Last Supper DVD NEW USD $11.42 Buy It Now 22 days
BLACK SABBATH THE LAST SUPPER DVD MADE IN BRAZIL 1stPRE USD $29.88 Buy It Now 22 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper (DVD, 2002) USD $7.64 Buy It Now 24 days
Black Sabbath The Last Supper DVD CONCERT -1999 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Region 1] by Black Sabbath USD $19.61 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper by USD $4.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Black Sabbath - The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] New DVD USD $11.41 Buy It Now 28 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] DVD Region 1 USD $11.10 Buy It Now 28 days
Black Sabbath: The Last Supper [Super Jewel Plus] (DVD Used Very Good) USD $9.10 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BLACK SABBATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(12%)

BLACK SABBATH The Last Supper reviews

Review by Guillermo
1 stars I don`t know why some bands think that it is a good idea to cut songs played in concert videos to include commentaries or interviews. This happened before with Genesis`"Three Sides Live" video, and also it happens once again with this Black Sabbath`s video, recorded during their Original Line-up Reunion shows in late 1997. This concert video has a very good set list, but it is marred by those interviews and commentaries, included in the middle of the songs, cutting them. I only watched this video once and that was enough for me. What a disappointment! I was lucky only in that I didn`t buy it, but it really was a waste of money for one of my brothers, who, like me, was very disappointed. It is better, I think, to buy the CD from these shows called "Reunion".

If I could be the "Director" of this kind of concert videos, I could put the interviews at the end of the concert. I think that the Fans deserve to receive what they expected after paying their money for it: a concert video which include the full performanes of the songs. Interviews should be the less important thing, and should be put apart.

1 stars Well, I was warned by you so my review isn't totally fair as the anger I'm feelin was supposed to be controled by the info I had when I bought this c-r-a-p-p-y release. I love Sabbath, the classic one and Dio's. Actually I have met the band through Dio and had some trouble being used to Ozzy's ... (read more)

Report this review (#591052) | Posted by moodyxadi | Sunday, December 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "The Last Supper"