Kansas - Point of Know Return CD (album) cover

POINT OF KNOW RETURN

Kansas

ghost_of_morphy
3 stars Disclaimer: I don't like Kansas. Not at all. I once had a rooommate who played them incessantly, so I am all to familiar with their musical stylings, and still amazed that this roommate failed to notice that Peter Gabriel's solo work was far superior to anything Kansas has ever done.

That said, I'm giving Point of Know Return three stars. It's good. There are very few points on this album that make me want to retch (a characteristic that it shares only with Leftoverture) and there are a couple really, really good songs here (which even Leftoverture can't say.) So if for some crazy reason you are interested in getting into Kansas, this is the place to start (and end) your musical exploration.

Then go out and check out the Gabe's third solo album. You can thank me for that advice later.

ghost_of_morphy | 3/5 |