Rhetorica - Gānduri CD (album) cover

5 stars This conceptual album is really a great surprise for me... A real interesting band from Romania, something unique in a poor progressive scene from my country..... but to understand and taste this album you must to know romanian language because everything it's in romanian and you will lost a lot if you don't understand the great story of this album.... Nice text, nice music, nice sound but almost nobody know and taste their music because have really bad promotion (I mean, I didn't find it ANY PROMOTION FOR THIS ALBUM!!!) In this case I really don't expect any other album for this band.... It's pity.....
Dango | 5/5 |