Pink Floyd - Animals CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Pink Floyd's Animals is probably the most dark angry album they have created. And that is why this is my favorite, The lyrics are just amazing and this is all Roger Waters doing. I'm not that fond of the Pig on the Wind 1 and 2, but the rest of the song are amazing. Probably my floyd track ever Dogs is just so epic, and David and Rogers voice go so well together on this album. I'm no that big of a floyd fan but anyone who is a Prog fan you need to have this in your music collection. Soon after this Roger Waters would corrupt the band and one more classic floyd would be made. I will give this album 4 stars, probably the most powerful floyd album ever.
JROCHA | 4/5 |