Jethro Tull - A Passion Play  CD (album) cover

A PASSION PLAY

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

PinkPangolin
2 stars A well nutty album from one of my favourite ever bands.

I palyed it and played it trying to understand, but I never really got there! There is a lot of fun in it - I mean "The Hare who lost his spectacles" - what?

There are some great moments in it, and it is Jethro Tull's closest to true Progressive rock (outside of "Thick as a Brick". However, the music jumps around too much - it stops and starts too often.

Recommended only for true JT or full-on 70's Prog music lovers, but I really wouldn't recommend it for those trying JT for the first time...

Enjoy the nuttiness!!