Headspace - All That You Fear Is Gone CD (album) cover

ALL THAT YOU FEAR IS GONE

Headspace

javajeff
4 stars I really loved their debut album, and their new one is just as good or even better. Damian Wilson's vocals are just stellar on everything he does, and All That You Fear Is Gone is no exception. Adam Wakeman's keyboards sound fantastic, and the musicianship all around is tight and amazing. For me the real standout on this release is the song writing. It is just brilliant! Your Life Will Change, Kill You With Kindness, The Science Within Us, and Borders and Days are the standouts for me if I had to choose, but it the real focus on humanity throughout the album is what makes this an interesting concept. Add some excellent compositions, and you have a top notch release. Anyone interested in progressive rock or progressive metal will love this album.
javajeff | 4/5 |