Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti CD (album) cover

Led Zeppelin

4 stars Physical Graffiti was initially released as a "double album" set that included new material as well as previously unreleased songs. It is, in my opinion, a tremendous work that highlights the versatility of the band in covering a variety of musical styles over a period spanning a few years. "Kashmir" and "Trampled Under Foot" as classic Led Zep material. Again, this is not a progressive rock recording. From my aesthetic, I like the output on this record more than that on Led Zep IV, though as you can see from other reviews, opinions are rather mixed on this recording. It remains one of my favorite hard rock records.

Share this LED ZEPPELIN review