Ian Anderson - Divinities: Twelve Dances With God CD (album) cover

Ian Anderson

Prog Folk

3 stars Divinities: Twelve Dances With God is the only solo album that I have heard from Ian Anderson. Going in to this I knew it was not a Jethro Tull-type album but this was certainly not what I was expecting. That being said this is actually surprisingly a very good album for being an all instrumental album with little to no guitars and drums. I feel that this album is more likely to appeal to a classical music fan than it will appeal to a progressive rock fan but it is well worth the listen. I have given this 3 star because I feel that it is a good listen but not an essential listen for a prog rock fan.
rushfan4 | 3/5 |