Sigur Rós - Takk... CD (album) cover

TAKK...

Sigur Rós

Post Rock/Math rock

DAVA
5 stars It takes a couple of bottles of champagne with a friend and the notion of a good year coming to be able to review this album. There is no surprise in describing Sigur Ros as beautiful. And maybe it is the champagne speaking when I say only women evoke the emotion this album aludes in me.

Beyond the drunken mumbo jumbo, let me say. This is definitely a happy album, yet very emotional. Svo Hljott, my favorite Sigur Ros song. The album flows, constantly changing from hectic into melodic. With songs both in Islandic and Hopelandic, this album seems to be more encompassing than its predecessors.

A masterpice from the quartet that should not go unheard. With a pressence from all Sigur Ros memebers at times, yet focusing on general direction of each track.

5 stars, a masterpice (forgive the redundancy, you'll understand once you listen to it).

DAVA | 5/5 |