Jethro Tull - This Was CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Tonny Larz
5 stars Now i know the Tull freaks out there,dont think much of this their first record! But its filled to the brim with bluesy folksy song....indeed this is their birth. Many a reviewer has condemned this outing. But...really guys..listen ti it..give it a go....its not that bad!! I LOVE it....maybe im byased!! I bought it when it came out in the shops... away my age..doesnt it!? STILL go get it..give it a try..its wonderfull!!! the way...this is the only TULL album to feature Mick Abrahams on guitar! All of the remaining TULL outings features the amazing Mr. Barre on guitar!!
Tonny Larz | 5/5 |