Genesis - Selling England By The Pound CD (album) cover

SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND

Genesis

Rune2000
Prog Metal Team
5 stars My favorite Genesis album of all time! That mean a lot since they also happen to be my favorite band. The main reason why this album stands out compared to all of the other Genesis golden age-releases is that no matter what mood I'm in I can always turn this record on and it will be an enjoyable experience! That's the most important factor in my music listening.

****** songs: Dancing With The Moonlit Knight (8:02) Firth Of Fifth (9:35) More Fool Me (3:10) After The Ordeal (4:13) The Cinema Show (11:06) Aisle Of Plenty (1:32)

**** songs: I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) (4:07) The Battle Of Epping Forest (11:49)

Total Rating: 4,70