Pain Of Salvation - The Perfect Element Part 1 CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

5 stars The perfect Element Part 1 is such a great album. This was the first album by PoS I ever heard and it took me some time to understand PoS complex sound, this band uses many different styles and they can play really soft and melodic or really heavy.

The lyrics are great, Daniel Glidenlow vocals are just unbelievable good, The first song Used is one of the heaviest. My favorite song on the album is King of loss which is a fantastic song where Daniel is singing at his best I have to admit that since I first heard PoS Daniel Glidenlow has become the number one vocalist in my book just great.

The whole concept of the album is fantastic and the way the music complements this concept is awesome. The last song the perfect element is another one of my favorites but hey the entire album is a beauty, a masterpiece without a doubt..

eon_ | 5/5 |