Deep Purple - Made In Japan CD (album) cover

Deep Purple

5 stars There has been heaped so much praise on this album I can keep this review short. We think it's the best live recording ever made said the record company's advertisments for the album in Japan - and damn right they were and are. I came across a good deal of very good live recordings by other bands and artists but here something special happened, something that was beyond the control of any group of individuals. If you want to own an album that was recorded during magical nights and that can do magic to your mind, get your hands on this one. The magic somehow has been transferred onto tape. But maybe the magical word is rather determination - I always get this impression when I listen to the fantastic version of Space Truckin'. It's like they played with a vengeance. 5 stars - what else?
strayfromatlantis | 5/5 |