Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4.33 | 2015 ratings

3 stars I can see that this album is very respected by the reviewers of this website, so maybe this album deserves the 5 star rating, but for me this album deserves 3 stars, because I prefer "Benefit" more than this album. The Side One of the old L.P. was titled "Aqualung" and the Side Two was titled "My God". I prefer the lyrics and the music of the Side One tracks. Side Two has interesting lyrics, but it`s more "quiet" in comparison. In the song called "My God" there is a very good flute solo and a very good arrangement done with Ian Anderson`s vocals. The cover design is very good, too.
Guillermo | 3/5 |