Jethro Tull - Aqualung CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars Nice stuff!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best albums I've ever listened to... Excellent instrumentation, with the great feature of the flute by Anderson. The first five, or six songs are flawless, specially the title track and the short accoustic numbers. "Wind Up" and "Up To Me" are stunners, and "Locomotive Breath", though not my favourite, is very good. It's the only record I've listened of JT so far, and after this I will definitively listen to other JT albums!!! My favourite tracks here are the title track, "Cross-Eyed Mary", "Up To Me" and "Wind Up", although the entire album is just about perfect... I can't find it any flaws...
santiagoprog | 5/5 |