Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

5 stars This is Pain of Salvation's quintessential masterpiece. Don't get me wrong, I loved The Perfect Element Pt. 1 (as well as their former releases) and Be was undoubtedly an ambitious attempt, but Remedy Lane is more moving, emotional, powerful, focused, and charged than anything they have done to date. The whole band are at their absolute best, especially Gildenlöw. It is the duty of every progressive metal fan to buy this album; if you are anything like me, it will change the way that you view the emotional impact that music can have on the listener. Seriously, buy this album, its just that good.
Wowbagger | 5/5 |