Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card CD (album) cover

THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD

Alan Parsons Project

digdug
4 stars This album fits in at number two for me in the Project's catalogue..... Which means I like it a lot.... The only song that I really don't like is 'Time' which is not really a bad song.....but it was overplayed on the radio and it moves really slowly.

I very much enjoy the whole 16 minute epic song.... especially the 'Ace of Swords' section... That is one of the most powerful instrumental pieces that I can think of.

This is still mostly a pop album.....but a concept pop album.....which is pretty kool....

Solid four stars for me.

digdug | 4/5 |