Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars This really is as good as it was set up to be. Despite Anderson's apparent distaste for concept albums he does an excellent job of crafting one. I bought this hoping it would be good because I didn't enjoy Aqualung very much except for a few select tracks, and it took a while but I have come to love its quirky symphonic folk sound. The cover is a trip and one can sit and read it for as long as the song takes (I'm referring to the record version) and the acoustic guitar playing is very tasteful and seems to have improved from the previous album. I do believe this is a 5 star album and I would find it in many peoples best interests to give this one a shot.
endlessepic | 5/5 |